faq sponsors prices bows contact about home Image Map

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Lucky Duck Winners!!!

Ok I'm a sucker and couldn't just do one winner so I did TWO! Winner #1 is...

Lyndi Lou 


*LyndiLou* said...

I love the zipper flowers in any color, but I really love the colors of the Sweet Vintage Headband with the rolled flowers you made from a scarf. :) You do lovely work!
and Winner #2 is...


and J and A


J and A said...

I love the deep plum zipper flower!

Thanks everyone for participating! You two will you please send me an email within the next 3 days! summerschocolate@gmail.com Thanks again! Loves. summer



Random Integer Generator

Here are your random numbers:
13 
4

2 comments:

  1. Yeah!!! Lucky duck is right! I emailed you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh... and I your slowest responder or WHAT! I'm so SO so excited though, thank you SOOO much! ***:D***

    ReplyDelete