faq sponsors prices bows contact about home Image Map

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

STYROFOAM... What to do with it?

I have so many styrofoam balls and HAVE NO IDEA what to do with them. There are so many cute ideas I found... what is your favorite or what have you done with styrofoam??





At Craft O Maniac she modgepodged with napkins.
At If Joanna Had a Blog she covered her wreath with rosettes.


Over at Jennifer Rizzo she made this beautiful piece. I think its my fav.

DSC_0086

Here on the Creative Blog they wrapped the balls in fabric. How simple!

hanging-pom-pom2
Just the Little Things created these balls of joy!

spring wreath with butterflies DIY Spring Wreath with Butterflies


felt owls Its a Hoot! Felt Owls from Styrofoam Balls

and adorable Owls came from Factory Direct Craft Blog


This is amazing and made out of marshmellows! From Three Pugs and a Baby.


oh the TIME! So beautiful and from The Back Alley.

Simply Stunning Styrofoam Wreath - Image 1
Simply Stunning. This would go PERFECT in Jemmas room! Spotted Canary 

Vintage Inspired Paper Wreaths




both found at Shelterness.com. Such a cool website.


This one is super elegant and sparkly! Icy Designs

I found a vintage button wreath that I loved on flickr. you can check it out here

Wreath 001
I love love love this one. such a classic. Check out Hometown Girl for how to and inspiration.


This one is so simple and beautiful. I love butterflies! Check out Mary Janes and Galoshes.


These are beautiful over on Weddings Unveiled.
These would be super fun. At On High Rock. 

whoa! that was a lot!!! I have a few ideas now and will let you know what I finally decide to do! I have to get them out of my craft room. I'm getting so tired of looking at them!! Let me know if you have attempted the styrofoam art!



No comments:

Post a Comment